The Greensboro Ski & Outing Club's mission is to be North Carolina’s premier ski and outing club, providing the Triad community with
- A welcoming atmosphere for connecting people and building relationships
- Diverse opportunities, ranging from the adventurous to the leisure
- Group rates on club activities
- Membership-driven, innovative leadership
A lot of the activities are local which include restaurants, clubs, and events, as well as our regular monthly meeting.
Why join the GSOC?
- Fantastic Group Trip Rates for local & extended trips
- Tremendous Social & Networking opportunities as you make new friends
- Meet & Mingle with members of sister Crescent Ski Council Clubs from all over the southeast
- Opportunities to become a trip leader or events coordinator
- More activities planned than you could possibly do
- Local sponsors offer retail discounts to club members
GSOC is a proud member club of the following:
Membership Meetings are held bi-monthly in February, April, June, August, October and December usually on the 2nd Wednesday (check the website for exact date and location)
Social starts at 7:30pm with Meetings starting at 8:00 pm. Our meetings are short, and all about activities.
Guests are welcome to come by and check us out!
Guest fee: $5 which can be applied toward a membership
Individual Membership is only $35 dollars a year, $45 Family (1-2 adults plus children under 18 years of age).
Membership meetings are held at rotating venues around Greensboro so check the website for the upcoming locations.